At the fitting, I marked the overlap of both pieces.
I double folded and sewed the edges. I hemmed the lower edge by hand so that no stitches are visible. I sewed the pleats.
I cut the unnecessary material at the pleats (otherwise it would be thick as hell), traced the shape on the lining and added seam allowances.
I sewed the lining to the piece at the waist edge.
You may notice that I made two little pleats at the butt - to provide free motion in the skirt.
I turned the lining right side out and folded the upper corners inside. You can see that I folded in one whole pleat - the lining will make it head to the center of the skirt.
I folded inside and pinned the rest of the lining. I used my arranging mannequin to get the right shape:-D
I basted the lining and then sewed it onto the piece by hand.