Monday 4 February 2008

My First Princess Pattern Ever

This is something I've always wanted to make. A princess pattern. I thought it's a mastership to create it. I wanted a kind of course of pattern drawing but there's nothing like that in our area. So once I just got all of my courage and, drew a pattern on a paper and sewed this.

I know it's not perfect, I just needed to be able to sew a fitting dress without someone's help, it can serve as a draft, I usually have no problems fitting clothes, just have to have something to start with.
When I drew my first pattern, I hope now it will be easier. I've understood already what it's about, I'll show an explanation soon, as I'll probably be making a dress for my sister.
It reminds me of the moment I've first woven a french braid on myself. It seems the hardest thing until you try to do it.
Very happy today!