Sunday 19 October 2008

Clawn Hat Maybe Finished

The wound after inserting the fusible web had to be healed. Invisible backstitch's what helped me. It's slightly indicated in the picture - a small distance forwards and a double of it backwards.

I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Jingle bells!
I attached them with four little stitches. Without jingle bells it would be no clawn hat:-)

I handed it on to the client - the claw'll try it and if it's too tight or something she'll give it back to me for edits.

Summary -> what I would do other way next time: I'd make it wider - I cut the bands of the exact perimeter of head; I'd make it flatter - the horns sort of erect when stuffed and look higher than the pattern; maybe I'd make the red band fitted; I'd pose with a little bit more intelligent expression.