I got down to the unpopular front and back gores. I tried a new method. By the way I don't cut the gores as two triangles out of a rectangle. I begin the separating line a few centimeters from the corner so that I get a truncated triangle. It's better:-)
I put it a bit higer than the start of the cut in the skirt. I began to sew at the level of this cut. Then I wanted to attach the other side and to solve the pike afterwards.
You can take a look at how it ended up.
I didn't pin it or mark somehow and I managed to sew the other side higher than the first one. I still have a lot to learn:-D
I don't like this type of gores... grrr