Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Some Saidi Trouble

I sewed and serged the sleeves' armhole. Then I could sew the side of the dress and the sleeve with one continuous line. You can spot my new walking foot. Ten days of working with it..

..and it stopped walking. Just like that. It was a walking foot of some uncertain brand.
So now what to do with unfinished dress.. I went to a shop and bought a Brother foot instead. For 7mm machines. I have a 5mm. It was a thrilling while, but I risked it and took it.
It sews gorgeously.

After sewing all the lines, I zig-zagged everything today. And I made (basting(final version(no machine sewing))) the back part of the neckline:-)

No comments: