The cuffs are composed from two parts. I ironed the mounting on one piece of each part (to the one that's closer to the hand).
I sewed along the three edges of the upper parts. I cut the seam allowances to half a centimeter and turned the cuff right side out.
I made a line of stitches at all the edges.
I pinned one lower part to this and sewed in less than a centimeter. This compensates for basting.
I laid the other lower part to the upper one and sewed through all four layers in a centimeter distance. I stopped exactly where the upper part of the cuff ends.
I pushed the upper part of the cuff away and sewed perpendicularly to the first sewing. I stopped one centimeter before the end.
At this point, the cuffs were ready to be sewn in. I pinned and sewed the outer cuff to the right side of the sleeve.
Then I folded the inner cuff's seam allowance under and basted so that it would cove the previous stitches. I sewed over the lower part of the cuff at the right side.
I marked the size of the cuff at the fitting and made the fastening.
A pearly button and a hand-sewn buttonhole :)